NLB Tutunska banka – Zegin
NLB Tutunska banka – Zegin card is a domestic credit card where you receive a certain credit limit. You can only use the card in the Zegin drug stores for deferred payment of the purchased medicines and other products of the wide assortment of the Zegin drug stores.
Who is it intended for?For all Zegin and NLB Tutunska banka customers, primarily pensioners, pregnant women, and young married couples with pre-school age children.
- Payment of costs in up to 12 installments, interest-free, for products purchased from the Zegin drug stores
- Payment of liabilities through a permanent order or NLB Klik
- If you receive your salary or pensions at NLB Tutunska banka, you receive the card for the first year free-of-charge
- Domestic credit card
- Possibility to pay the costs that have been made in up to 12 installments depending on the amount, as follows:
- over 500 up to 1.000 MKD – in 3 installments
- over 1.000 up to 3.000 MKD – in 6 installments
- over 3.000 MKD – in 12 installments
- Interest-free grace period of up to 45 days
What should you do if you have lost the card or if it has been stolen
Should you determine that your card is gone, immediately block it, whereby you will be protected from possible abuses.
You can block the cards 24/7 on the phone No 02/15 600. You can do the same during working hours in any branch office of NLB Tutunska banka.