Visa Electron is a basic identification card for you personal transactional account and a debit card which you can use to make cashless payments and withdraw cash from ATMs in the country and abroad.
This is a card where the number of your personal transactional account is printed, therefore it is used when performing transactions at the bank, when performing transaction through NLB Klik and when paying unguaranteed cheques.
You can use it for secure and simple cashless payment in all points of sale where the Visa International cards are accepted or for taking out cash from ATMs throughout the world where the Visa sign is posted.
Who is it intended for?Everyone who has opened a personal transactional account at NLB Tutunska banka receives a Visa Electron as a basic identification card which is free of charge for the entire period of usage.
- Debit card with international validity
- Cashless payment in the country and abroad
- Taking out cash without commission and free balance check at the ATMs of NLB Tutunska banka and the ATMs of the NLB Group in Slovenia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Kosovo
- Free of charge for the entire period of usage
- Card with chip technology
What should you do if you have lost the card or if it has been stolen
Should you determine that your card is gone, immediately block it, whereby you will be protected from possible abuses.
You can block the cards 24/7 on the phone No 02/15 600. You can do the same during working hours in any branch office of NLB Tutunska banka.